Tuesday, August 31, 2010

But I had a thought

Thought i would be never back with the same pen again but here I am…
Thought i would be never back at the same circle again but here I am…
Thought the dam was completely sealed but here are a few re-surfacing cracks…
Thought the goose bumps from the less known path were a goner but here they are…
Thought that it was just a rough patch and here i see myself on the path made of that patch…
Thought the days would be at least a little fun but here they are back haunting me again…
Thought the thoughts are gone but how could i forget that they are mine to stay…
Thought the story of leaving the sick horse behind was history but here is history back as present…
Thought that life was so unfair to me but then I had a thought…

I saw an egg and thought does the life breeding inside knows will it ever materialize, but once alive the chicken never lets it go because it got what I thought was so unfair with me…

I saw a tree and thought does it know how long it is gonna last? Someone may pluck its fruits, cut its branches or may even burn it down but still it enjoys each and every swish that it can get of the fresh air…

I saw a phoenix, it burns yet it lives to the fullest, dies and again is up to live again coz it values the life it’s got…

I saw a kid and thought does he know how much troubles he may have to face in the life? Life may be troublesome but still he lives each and every moment that comes his way…

I saw myself, there was a kid inside me who was dying to live for the today but I was making it to live for tomorrow…

No I don’t want to be a killer of a child
I killed my soul, blamed my body to make the matter mild…

The child has to grow, it’s my soul, it’s my phoenix,
I will not let it die for thinking it to be a jinx…

My soul my child will stay alive,
It will survive as it chose to revive.

To make my soul grow let it live will be my correction,
That will be my repentance my resurrection.

No comments: